Monday, November 8, 2010

A Day Lost in Time

So today's most will not consist of much due to the fact that, after waiting over 24 hours for it to download, I have spent my free time today enjoying The Sims 3 & The Sims 3: Ambitions expansion pack. I knew I would give in eventually and I'm glad I did. The majority of my play time is in the legacy challenge format, and I'll probably put heir polls or updates on here from time to time.



I really prefer the Ambitions expansion pack over the World Adventures, simply because it's less loading time and I love having more career options. 

My advisor finally responded to my e-mail I sent a week ago, so it's confirmed now that I will be committing suicide and taking 19 credits next semester. My courses will be Calc II, English, Japanese, Biochemistry, and Biology. If this blog seems to die and I go missing for a long time with no leads, you know why. However, I tend to perform better the busier I am so hopefully this stays true.




And, as a final note, I found it quite ironic after yesterday's post chronicling my various health dilemmas last year, that I am now losing my voice today after not being sick since last semester.  I hope this isn't the start of more problems.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa- 19 hours? That's so crazy, I heard of 18 but now 19. Goodness I give you kudos for sure. I hope you feel okay by the way, I'm worried to hear about you getting sick O_O; it's scary considering what happy last year..

    As for the blog, I'm sure everyone will understand if you go M.I.A for a little while with all the work next semester =)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope I can handle it! I tend to better when I have more to do though, so hopefully that remains the case!

    ReplyDelete