Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Favorites #2

It's time for my second installment of Friday Favorites. Because my readers have not given me any topics to work with, and I have no theme yet, I will be coming up with random favorites yet again (*hint*). This past week was one where, although I had plenty I could have done, I ended up not really doing much of anything. In fact, since Halloween weekend I've been kind of in a slump and haven't really been out much. My wallet is quite grateful, but it leaves me with very little to talk about.

My Favorite Thing to Wear

Source 1                                                                 Source 2


Dresses are, above and by far, my favorite article of clothing to wear. They come in such a variety of cuts, shapes, styles, and colors and can be appropriate for any occasion. High-waisted dresses, such as the two pictured above, are my current favorite style. They elongate the torso, perfect for short girls like myself, and enhance the chest. I also love the variety of shoes that can be worn with dresses. Depending on the type of dress and where it will be worn, heels, tennis shoes, flats, sandals, and even going barefoot are all legitimate options. Dresses are, in my personal opinion, the most flattering and feminine thing a girl can wear. Many of a girl's most life-changing events generally require, by most social standards, that a girl be wearing a dress, such as prom or a wedding. Although I have been to neither prom nor a wedding, I still enjoy wearing dresses to class, clubs, or simply around the apartment. Nothing makes me feel as simultaneously comfortable and pretty as a good dress does.



My Favorite Thing to do to My Bedroom When I'm Bored



Re-decorate and re-arrange the furniture in my bedroom! I've already arranged my apartment bedroom four different ways, and each time I continue to form new ideas. If only I had the funds to keep up with my mind, I'd have a most amazing bedroom. Since I don't have as much to say about this, I'll post pictures of bedrooms I can only hope to have one day.











2 comments:

  1. High waisted make your legs look longer, not your torso. But otherwise, you are quite correct, dear. (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my bad! Thanks for catching that for me!
    =)

    ReplyDelete